February Bar Exam Checklist:
- Complete at least one full “essay day” where you simulate exam conditions as closely as you can. If possible, do a half-day of essays at least once early on in February and then a full day of essays closer to the bar exam. This will help you build up your stamina. It will also alert you to any changes you need to make before the bar exam – for example, if the pens you are using to write your essays are awful or if you just can’t get used to the keyboard on your laptop, at least you will find out sooner rather than later. For more tips on how to improve your bar exam essay score, click here.
- Complete at least two 100-question multiple choice exams from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBEX) Website. These exams contain actual released bar exam questions and will prepare you well for the bar exam. Please see this post for more information on the NCBEX 100-question multiple choice exams.
- Plan to dedicate significant time to conduct a “major review” of the most important bar exam subjects a week or two before the exam. Repetition is the key to memorization. Reviewing the material will keep it fresh in your mind and lead to better recall on the exam.
- Make sure you have made proper arrangements for transportation, lodging, etc. Make a list of things to pack and get your materials ready (such as pens, pencils, healthy snacks, admissions certificate and/or whatever identification is necessary).
- If you need to change your sleep schedule so you are not going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 12 PM, or if you need to learn to survive without as much caffeine (so as to cut down bathroom breaks during the exam), now is the time to start slowly making those changes.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A five-star UBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and released questions. Preview our course for free here to see sample lectures, outlines, and materials.
- COVID-19 SALE: Due to the pandemic, we are offering discounted rates on our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses. Use coupon code COVIDOD at checkout to place your $99.99 deposit and lock in your $999.99 pricing for our On Demand Course (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDODFULL). If you are interested in our Premium course, use coupon code COVIDPREM at checkout to place your $499.99 deposit and lock in your $3499.99 pricing (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDPREMFULL).
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring services tailored to you.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE Course, MBE Seminar, and MBE One-Sheets and real MBE questions.
- MEE services and products, including an MEE course, MEE seminar, and MEE One-Sheets.
- MPT services and products, including an MPT seminar, MPT guide and private tutoring.