How does bar exam essay feedback work?
There are a few steps:
(1) First, we will assign you a grader who specializes in the type of essay exam you are taking. Generally, the same grader will provide feedback on all of your essays and document your progress.
(2) Next, upon purchasing the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) feedback or Multistate Performance Test (MPT) feedback, you will receive instructions on which MEEs or which MPT to complete. You will also receive links to the MEEs or MPT. All MEEs and MPTs are assigned from the National Conference of Bar Examiners website. As you can see below, you have the option to pay more and schedule a 30-minute phone call with a member of our staff. If you sign up for California Bar Exam or Michigan Bar Exam essay feedback, we will e-mail you the assigned essays. Note: All essays/MPTs are sent via a link or via e-mail. Hard copies are not sent.
Note: If you have your own set of essay questions in mind to complete, that is fine too! Further, if you would like more or fewer essays, that is fine! We can tailor any program to your needs!
(3) You will answer the questions assigned. If you are typing the bar exam, we will ask you to type your answers to these questions. If you are handwriting the bar exam, we will ask you to handwrite your answers and scan them to us. E-mail your answers to the e-mail address provided in the instructions which are e-mailed to you upon purchase.
WE WILL PROVIDE PROMPT, EXTENSIVE, AND PERSONALIZED BAR EXAM ESSAY FEEDBACK TO YOU INCLUDING:
- >If there are areas of substantive law you should learn better (and which areas to examine more thoroughly)
- >If your organization is good or if you need to work on it more
- >If you need to learn rule statements better or if you seem to know the rules well enough
- >If you are using enough key legal vocabulary (we will tell you common terms you should be aware of!)
- >If you are analyzing the fact pattern sufficiently or if you are missing important facts or issues
- >If you are arriving at accurate (or arguably accurate) conclusions and what signs you should look for in the fact pattern to arrive at the correct conclusion
We provide feedback promptly after receiving your e-mail. Again, we also tell you how to improve. Note that we also offer a 30-minute phone call, to be scheduled at the convenience of both yourself and the grader so that we can answer any questions and reiterate advice and tips for improvement.