Studying For The Bar Exam In July 2019? Get A Head Start With Early Bar Prep!
If you are taking the July 2019 bar exam, join our Early Bar Prep Email Series! Hundreds of law students across the nation have already joined, and are receiving weekly tips on how to prepare for the bar exam. Tips range from tackling the MBE to creating a study schedule well in advance so that you can hit the ground running! You can read more below to find out about what type of tips we send out!
Early Bar prep is a good idea for students who feel they need extra time to learn and internalize the massive amount of material for the bar exam. Some students are anxious about preparing and want to get started earlier than their peers. this series helps alleviate any anxiety and allows students to focus on the material. If you are worried about the July 2019 bar already, we urge you to sign up for our weekly emails! We only send one email a week, and you can opt out at any time!
Students who signed up for the campaign are already emailing and telling us that they are finding the tips helpful! It’s helped ease their anxiety about the bar and allowed them to create a plan moving forward.
What does the Early Bar Prep Email Campaign entail?
This campaign will send you a bar exam tip every Wednesday. These emails will include different types of help. One week you may receive a blog post, while the next week may be a YouTube video or general advice. The advice will consist of many of our absolute best tips to help students pass the bar exam:
- General bar exam tips (e.g. productivity tips, how to avoid common mistakes bar exam takers make, etc.)
- MBE tips, including how to approach questions, what you should focus on when you study for the MBE,
- Essay tips (including MEE and MPT tips), and how to write stellar bar exam essays. (Your strategy will be much different than it was in law school)
Can a 2L sign up for the campaign?
Yes! While you may not be studying for the bar exam for another year, you are welcome to sign up for the campaign to see our tips. Some of our tips may help you while you are already in law school, while others will give you an idea of what to expect when you take the bar exam.
How do I sign up?
To sign up, please complete this form:
*By signing up for this Early Bar Prep Email Campaign, you will also be subscribed to our monthly newsletter.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring services tailored to you. We offer tutoring for all portions of the UBE.
- A comprehensive full-service Uniform Bar Exam course which provides students with tailored, high-quality and personalized bar exam preparation.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE Course, MBE Seminar, and MBE One-Sheets and real MBE questions.
- MEE services and products, including an MEE course, MEE seminar, and MEE One-Sheets.
- MPT services and products, including an MPT seminar, MPT guide and private tutoring.