Free MEE Outlines of Highly Tested Topics
If you are looking for free MEE outlines of the highly tested MEE topics, our Guide on how to Master the Highly Tested MEE Topics is your answer! Here, we give you a breakdown of the highly tested rules on the MEE. We tell you what the most tested rules are, how you will see it tested on the MEE, and we link to past multistate essay exam questions and answers.
Note that these are not full MEE outlines. (We do have full outlines, but those come with our MEE essay course or Uniform Bar Exam full service course. We do not sell full outlines separately apart from our services.) However, if you are looking for free outlines of the highly tested topics on the MEE, then this is the best resource you can get.
Free MEE Outlines of Highly Tested MEE Topics
Our Multistate Essay Exam guide tells you the highly tested areas of law on the MEE as well as how you will see them tested on the actual exam.
Specifically, for each subject, we tell you:
- How it is tested on the MEE (e.g., how often it is tested, whether it is tested by itself or with another subject, and what you should look out for when the subject is tested).
- An overview of some of the highly tested MEE topics.
- Tips for approaching these highly tested topics to maximize your points.
- Where you can find free essays and point sheets that cover the highly tested topics.
We cover the following topics in the MEE guide:
- Agency and Partnership
- Corporations and LLCs
- Civil Procedure
- Conflict of Laws
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Family law
- Real Property
- Secured Transactions
- Wills and Trusts
You can read the guide on the highly tested MEE topics here and download it for free!
If you want to see an even more detailed guide of the highly tested MEE topics, check out our MEE one-sheets here. They are one of our most highly regarded products!
Looking for MEE Help?
We offer the following MEE products and services:
- An MEE course, which comes with five MEE sessions, all outlines for the MEE specific subjects, essay feedback and our popular MEE One-Sheets.
- An MEE seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE and our predictions of what we think will be tested on the MEE.
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE.
- MEE One-Sheets, for those looking for a high-level review of the highly-tested areas condensed on one page, front and back.
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions.