Free Webinar: What to do if you Failed the Bar Exam
We are excited to share with you that we have a new free webinar on what to do if you failed the bar exam.
This LIVE webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 29 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (10 AM PDT). This webinar is led by our founder, Ashley Heidemann.
Our goal is to save you hours of time studying for the bar exam and help you come up with a new action plan to pass the bar exam!
- how to dissect your bar exam score report
- how to make a bar exam study schedule for the July or Fall bar exam
- minor adjustments you can make that will make a big difference in your score
- how to use being a repeat taker to your advantage
- how to avoid common mistakes repeat takers make
- how to study smart for the bar exam so you can properly manage your time
- bar exam tips in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
This webinar will be helpful to anyone who has failed the bar exam.
If you invest one hour of time, you will study productively and efficiently — and save hours of time that would otherwise be wasted!
Please register here!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A five-star UBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and released questions. Preview our course for free here to see sample lectures, outlines, and materials.
- COVID-19 SALE: Due to the pandemic, we are offering discounted rates on our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses.
- Place your $99.99 deposit and lock in your $999.99 pricing for our On Demand Course today!
- If you are interested in our Premium Course, place your $499.99 deposit and lock in your $3499.99 pricing today!
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring services tailored to you.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE Course, MBE Seminar, and MBE One-Sheets and real MBE questions.
- MEE services and products, including an MEE course, MEE seminar, and MEE One-Sheets.
- MPT services and products, including an MPT seminar, MPT guide and private tutoring.