Free Guide to Hiring a Bar Exam Tutor
Our Free Guide to Hiring a Bar Exam Tutor tells you how to be smart about studying a bar exam tutor! We have helped countless students pass the bar exam and we have heard stories of great tutors — and not so great tutors! This Guide is a quick read and will help you pick up on some important tips when choosing a bar exam tutor!
Free Guide to Hiring a Bar Exam Tutor Topics:
- Topic 1: Do I need a bar exam tutor? Some people truly need a bar exam tutor to pass the bar exam. Others do not need a tutor but can greatly benefit from it!
- Topic 2: Advantages of hiring a bar exam tutor: Here, we tell you the benefits of hiring a bar exam tutor (even if you don’t “need” one).
- Topic 3: Five questions to ask before you hire a bar exam tutor: Here, we cover five questions you should ask before deciding to hire a bar exam tutor!
- Topic 4: How expensive is it to hire a bar exam tutor? Here, we tell you how expensive it is to hire a tutor, along with some expense-related questions you should ask your tutor!
- Topic 5: Advantages and disadvantages of hiring an online bar exam tutor: With much of the world online, there is a good chance you are considering an online tutor. Here we tell you some advantages and disadvantages you may not have thought of!
- Topic 6: When should I hire a bar exam tutor? Well before your bar exam course begins? Or a week before the bar exam? Or somewhere in between? When you hire a bar exam tutor is a personal decision that varies greatly from student to student!
- Topic 7: Alternatives to hiring a bar exam tutor: A bar exam tutor is not your only option. You can consider a personal essay grader, an individualized course, and a plethora of additional bar exam options!
- Topic 8: Bar exam tutoring services by JD Advising: Here, we tell you more about our tutors and our options. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible with our clients!