Highly Tested MEE Topics—A Detailed Guide on How to Pass the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)
We have a fantastic and highly regarded PDF and video on how to pass the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) (below) with excellent essay charts as well as an overview of the highly tested MEE topics and areas of law for each subject.
To have the PDF on how to pass the MEE sent right to your inbox, download it for free here.
You can also watch the video below. The video is less than 20 minutes long and the PDF is super concise but packed with great information. We highly recommend you download the PDF in conjunction with watching the video. These guides will help you if you live in: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MA, MD, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, GU, MP, PW, VI.
A screenshot of How to Pass the Multistate Essay Exam video and PDF are below. This slide shows you how we tell you the highly tested issues for each subject.
Want even more information about what the highly tested issues on the MEE are?
Check out our MEE one-sheets. While the video and handout will have a few sentences about the highly-tested MEE topics, if you want them in a convenient booklet, you have got to check out our MEE one-sheets which show you an overview of the highly-tested MEE subjects in one sheet (front and back) each!
These are for sale in our online store and have received fantastic reviews!
One student recently told us “It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process…”
This is just one of several reviews that you can read at the MEE one-sheets link!
Looking for MEE Help?
We offer the following MEE products and services:
- An MEE course, which comes with five MEE sessions, all outlines for the MEE specific subjects, essay feedback and our popular MEE One-Sheets.
- An MEE seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE and our predictions of what we think will be tested on the MEE.
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE.
- MEE One-Sheets, for those looking for a high-level review of the highly-tested areas condensed on one page, front and back.
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions.