JD Advising students are 33% more likely to pass the bar exam!
You can see from our graphic below that JD Advising course students pass the Michigan bar exam at a higher rate than non-JD Advising students across the board!
We have calculated the passage rate of non-JD Advising students based on data released by the Michigan Board of Law Examiners and then examined our own pass rates. We included both first-time and repeat bar exam course takers in this calculation. We boasted very high pass rates for the July 2019 bar exam as well so we are thrilled to see that our students continue to perform well and pass the Michigan bar exam at high numbers!
Note: The below chart includes ALL first-time and repeat takers who were enrolled in a JD Advising bar review course for the February 2020 administration. (It does not include students who enrolled in a supplemental program such as a seminar or students who were not enrolled in a February 2020 JD Advising course. We rely on self-reported student data.)
February 2020 Michigan Bar Exam Pass Rates
February 2020 Michigan Bar Exam Pass Rates Summary by School
Above, you can see the statistics for:
- Michigan State University (MSU): 63% of non-JD Advising students passed and 80% of JD Advising students passed
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (UDM): 55% of non-JD Advising students passed and 58% of JD Advising students passed
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley School of Law (WMU): 49% of non-JD Advising students passed and 57% of JD Advising students passed
- Wayne State University Law School (WSU): 65% of non-JD Advising students passed and 91% of JD Advising students passed
- Overall state pass rate (includes all schools): 57% of non-JD Advising students passed and 76% of JD Advising students passed
If you are looking to sign up for the 2021 bar exam or beyond, please remember to ask about the current great discounts we have due to the COVID-19 pandemic! Contact us here!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A premium, full-service Michigan Bar Exam Course, which provides students with tailored, high-quality, and personalized bar exam preparation. Preview our course for free here to see sample lectures, outlines, and materials.
- COVID-19 SALE: Due to the pandemic, we are offering discounted rates on our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses. Use coupon code COVIDOD at checkout to place your $99.99 deposit and lock in your $999.99 pricing for our On Demand Course (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDODFULL). If you are interested in our Premium course, use coupon code COVIDPREM at checkout to place your $499.99 deposit and lock in your $3499.99 pricing (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDPREMFULL).
- A Michigan essay course, which comes with seven sessions, outlines for all Michigan-specific subjects, essay feedback, and our popular How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam and our predictions.
- Private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the Michigan Bar Exam.
- How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, a book which includes tips on how to study smart for the Michigan Bar Exam, one-sheets, as well as a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan Bar Exam essays.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE course, MBE seminar, and MBE one-sheets.