1. Eat a healthy breakfast. Include some carbs, some protein, and some caffeine (if you are used to it…but don’t overdo it!)
2. Read some news articles or do something to get your brain working, but not anything that is too intense. (Some people do crossword puzzles or sudoku!)
3. Make sure you have everything that you need for your final exam. Here is a list of things that you may find helpful:
- Laptop (if you are typing your exam)
- Power cord (if you are typing your exam)
- Mouse (if you use one)
- Keypad (if you use one)
- Sweater or layers to take off or put on, depending on temperature
- Bottle of water
- Outlines or study aids that you are allowed to consult during your exam
4. If you can help yourself, do not study the morning of your exam. Studies show that studying on the morning of the exam will not help you; in fact, it can have adverse effects. It can make you more nervous or lead you to burn out before the exam. So, try not to study if possible. If you must study, just spend an hour or so reviewing.
Looking for Law School Assistance?
- Download our free guide on how to succeed in law school here!
- Looking for law school tutoring? Our law school tutors provide personalized, one-on-one tutoring!
- We also have highly regarded law school one-sheets, which you can find here!
Going to law school? Access our free law school prep course here!