What is included in law school tutoring and coaching?
- >Tutoring for substantive classes (for all years of law school, and all core classes included -- including Real Property, Torts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Contracts and Sales, Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Evidence, Wills and Trusts, Corporations, and more!)
- >Tutoring for 1Ls: how to take notes, efficiently read and brief cases, survive the Socratic method, and outline review (note: if you are in your first year, read this post on why we especially recommend tutoring for first-year law students)
- >Assistance with legal writing and research skills for 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls (note: we do not write or assist in writing actual graded papers)
- >MPRE tutoring for 2Ls and 3Ls
- >Early bar exam prep tutoring for 3Ls
- >Final exam practice and review
- >Help with creating a law school study schedule
- >Resume review, interview prep, and career guidance
- >Guidance on picking law school classes, writing on to law review, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will my tutor be?We will set you up with an attorney who excelled in law school, on the bar exam, and in their career. Many of our attorney tutors have attended top law schools. Each is responsible for just one to two law students so that they can give you their full attention.
What are the different subscription levels?You can purchase tutoring by the session. You can also subscribe to our tutoring services and be guaranteed to meet with your tutor on a regular basis.
The different law school tutoring and coaching subscription levels are as follows. You can upgrade or downgrade as you please. There are no commitments required.
- >Level 1 - Basic: 2 hours per month - $250/month (you save $50 a month versus if you just purchased tutoring alone)
- >Level 2 – Premium: 4 hours per month - $500/month (you save $100 a month versus if you just purchased tutoring alone)
- >Level 3 – Premium Plus: 10 hours per month - $1,200/month (you save $300 a month versus if you just purchased tutoring alone)
If I want to add on additional tutoring, can I?Yes. You can always add to tutoring by purchasing tutoring by the hour. As a student enrolled in our program, you will have priority for any additional sessions you may need with your law school tutor.
What year of law school should I sign up?We provide coaching to 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls, and beyond! The earlier you sign up, the better!
We offer private tutoring online and in person. You can pay via credit card, cash, check, or payment plan!
Not sure private tutoring is right for you? Sign up for one session to try it out! And note we only have a limited amount of spots so we recommend you sign up early!