- > How to research using LexisNexis and Westlaw. We also provide a LexisNexis login if you do not have one.
- > How to tell if a case is good law and distinguish between mandatory versus persuasive authority.
- > How to cite cases.
- > How to create a study schedule to ensure you complete your legal writing projects in a timely manner (without getting stressed out!).
- > How to tackle projects such as memorandums and briefs.
- > How to work efficiently in law school.
- > How to write on to your school’s law review.
- > Basic grammar tips and rules.
We offer private tutoring online and in person. Tutoring is $199.99 for a one-hour session. Contact us for discounts on multiple sessions! You can pay via credit card, cash, check, or payment plan!
Not sure private tutoring is right for you? Sign up for one session to try it out! And note we only have a limited amount of spots so we recommend you sign up early!
Note: Because it violates the student code of conduct at many law schools, we do NOT help with actual assignments. We help with skills generally using our tailored assignments.