MBE Favorites: Civil Procedure
We are excited to introduce our new “MBE Favorites” series. In this series, we cover “favorite” issues by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. We will have the entire series available for purchase shortly.
Right now, we have a Civil Procedure series with five FREE Civil Procedure MBE questions and answers for you to review. In addition to a PDF, which contains the Civil Procedure questions and answer explanations, we also have a youtube video which is 30 minutes long, where we cover the five Civil Procedure “MBE favorites” questions together.
Below you will find two things:
- A link to download a PDF with five Civil Procedure MBE questions and explanations
- A link to a youtube video so you can see the five MBE favorite topics explained.
We recommend you download and print the PDF prior to watching the video so you can take notes and more easily follow along.
Access the MBE Favorites – Civil Procedure Sample Video and Handout
Good news! You can now purchase our “MBE Favorites” series where we cover 5 questions per subject and use real MBE questions! You can purchase our MBE favorites here!
Do you like our MBE Favorites series?
Looking for MBE Help?
We offer the following MBE products and services:
- An MBE course, which comes with several MBE sessions, all 7 MBE outlines, our MBE diagnostic, MBE guide, and MBE one-sheets!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions! We offer the latest NCBE-released questions!
- Our MBE favorites series, which dissects the “favorite” issues the MBE tests. You have instant access to them online!
- An MBE Seminar for those looking for strategies to improve their MBE score.
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
- An MBE diagnostic for those who are having trouble determining why their scores are not increasing.