MBE Favorites: Civil Procedure
We are excited to introduce our new “MBE Favorites” series. In this series, we cover “favorite” issues by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. We will have the entire series available for purchase shortly.
Right now, we have a Civil Procedure series with five FREE Civil Procedure MBE questions and answers for you to review. In addition to a PDF, which contains the Civil Procedure questions and answer explanations, we also have a youtube video which is 30 minutes long, where we cover the five Civil Procedure “MBE favorites” questions together.
Below you will find two things:
- A link to download a PDF with five Civil Procedure MBE questions and explanations
- A link to a youtube video so you can see the five MBE favorite topics explained.
We recommend you download and print the PDF prior to watching the video so you can take notes and more easily follow along.
Access the MBE Favorites – Civil Procedure Sample Video and Handout
Good news! You can now purchase our “MBE Favorites” series where we cover 5 questions per subject and use real MBE questions! You can purchase our MBE favorites here!
Do you like our MBE Favorites series?
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here! (on sale now!)
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course (on sale now!)
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- Our MBE favorites series, which dissects the “favorite” issues the MBE tests. You have instant access to them online!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.