JD ADVISING MBE GUIDE
Increase your MBE score by 7 points on your next practice exam or your money back!*
*See details below in the FAQ section.
We work with hundreds of students each bar exam administration to help them improve their Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) scores. We know what bar exam students struggle with. And we have created a new product — our MBE Guide — to help you improve your MBE score. Our MBE Guide illuminates some very tricky areas of law and covers some highly tested concepts — all in a readable and easy to understand format. We also give you strategies for how to approach specific topics so you are more likely to answer MBE questions right when you see those topics tested.
This MBE guide is not an encyclopedia of MBE law. It does not cover every topic in depth. Rather, it is more like a series of snapshots. We cover several areas that students do not understand or that commercial courses do not cover well, including:
- mortgage priority
- battle of the forms
- the difference between party admission and statement against interest
- “what is a wild animal and why do I always get trespasser questions wrong?”
- default judgments
- the dormant commerce clause
- how the automobile exception differs from the search incident to arrest exception
These are just some of the many areas the MBE Guide covers. A full list of topics can be found here. Besides clearing up some otherwise frustrating areas of law, we strive to help you remember what you learned. We include charts and diagrams. We have practice problems and hypotheticals. We do this all in 12 pages per subject. You can see the law in a different light in the amount of time it takes to watch your favorite Netflix show.
OUR MBE GUIDE WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THE MBE!
More Details about the MBE Guide
The MBE Guide focuses on the areas of law on the MBE that students tend to have trouble with. Areas in each MBE subject are covered in about 12 pages per subject. The guide does not cover every topic that is tested on the MBE. (That would be impossible to do in 12 pages per subject!) Rather the pages cover the following:
- They focus on common topic areas that students tend to have trouble with or that commercial courses do not cover well. (You can see the table of contents below if you are wondering what these are.)
- They contain multiple-choice questions and hypothetical questions written by JD Advising to illustrate strategies for specific topics as well as mistakes that students tend to make.
- They are written in “layman’s terms” to break down concepts and make them easy to understand.
- They also contain colorful charts and diagrams.
You may purchase this guide electronically or in print form. The MBE guide is 90 pages (1 MB). The goal of the guide is to give you tips and information so that you can answer at least one more question correctly per subject. That would allow you to answer a minimum of 7 more questions correctly.
If you do not see your MBE score increase by at least 7 points after studying this guide or if you otherwise find it does not meet your needs, you can get your money back. Please see the FAQ below for details on our money-back guarantee.
You can see a few pictures of the Contracts portion of the guide below. You can see the full Contracts portion of the guide here.
- To help protect the product from being shared, the pages of the guide will be stamped with your name and address found on PayPal.
- If you order the electronic copy of the guide, please check your spam box! A few customers have notified us that the copy has landed in their spam box.
- The February 2019 MBE seminar is held online on Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 12 PM EST. If you sign up for the option that includes the seminar, the MBE Guide and the MBE Seminar handout will be sent to you via Priority mail as soon as full payment is received.
- For international shipping options, please email us at [email protected]
More Details about the MBE Guide
- I certify that I am a person intending to take the multistate bar exam (MBE). I am not an employee or agent of another tutoring or bar review course, nor am I a member, employee, affiliate, or agent of any board of bar examiner’s.
- I certify that I will not sell, share, copy, post photos of, or allow anyone — in person or online — to view or have this MBE guide in any form. I understand that they are the copyrighted work product of JD Advising, LLC. I agree not to sell the MBE guide on Amazon, eBay, on any other site, to any other institution, or privately.
- I further agree that this MBE guide does not promise to cover everything — or anything — on a given MBE, and that there are no warranties as to the accuracy of the information presented herein.
- I agree that an injunction is an appropriate remedy if I improperly share materials. I also agree to pay JD Advising, LLC $100 per person that I share the MBE guide with.
MBE Guide Testimonials
This guide was THE SINGLE BEST piece of material I feel I could have purchased to prep for the Ohio bar. I wish someone would have told me about it sooner. It was great; great tips, lots of help with problem areas, and I really think I got much more insight into the way to think about and approach MBE questions. – Purchaser of MBE Guide
I loved the MBE Guide! It really helped me understand some confusing topics in each area. It had great examples and focused on smaller topics that I know myself and others were getting confused on. I would recommend it to all bar takers. – Purchaser of MBE Guide
I recommend the MBE guide wholeheartedly. It really helped me to conceptualize complex topics such as evidence and free speech. The guide also provided comfort at review time because the most important topics are concisely and simply there. – Purchaser of MBE Guide
I found the MBE Guide and the MEE one sheets as valuable study guides. Everything was well organized which in turn made me feel more confident while studying and taking the bar exam. – Purchaser of MBE Guide
In my opinion, your MBE and MEE guides, one-sheets, and seminars are tremendously helpful and on point. They contain all the substance and allow to focus on the core material. In comparison to other prep materials, I think you’re just way ahead of the game! – Purchaser of MBE Guide
I found the MBE guide incredibly helpful and I would absolutely recommend it to others. It gave a comprehensive breakdown of the most pertinent areas of law, and I wish I would have purchased it sooner. – Purchaser of MBE Guide