MBE Tips and Tricks: Blog Post Series: Welcome to our MBE tips and tricks blog post series! We will be posting an MBE question once every couple days along with an answer. This is a 14-question series, so you will see two questions on each of the seven MBE subject.
These are MBE questions that students commonly get wrong. If you can master these 14 questions, it could increase your MBE score by that many points if you see any of these issues tested again (which, by the way, you will!). These posts of MBE tips and trciks will not only cover substantive law but also strategy. So each post will cover one highly-tested area of substantive law as well as an important MBE strategy.
It will likely take you between 10 and 15 minutes a day to read the question, answer it, then read the explanation (along with the tip that goes with it!).
You are welcome to check our blog for our MBE Tips and Tricks series. If you would like to sign up to get the MBE question emailed to you, please fill out the contact form below.
Note: We will not sign you up for our newsletter (unless you say in the message body that you want to be signed up for our newsletter). We will not share your email address. We will only send you a total of 14 emails with 14 MBE tips!
To check out the MBE tips published so far, please see these, below:
- MBE Strategies: Day One – Torts (negligence)–and how to approach MBE question
- MBE Strategies: Day Two – Criminal Law (homicide) — and learning through “wrong” answers
- MBE Strategies: Day Three — Evidence (hearsay) –and memorizing the details!
- MBE Strategies: Day Four – Contracts and Sales — and spending time on the subjects that are difficult for you.
- MBE Strategies: Day Five – Real Property (future interests) – and spending time on the highly-tested areas of law.
- MBE Strategies: Day Six – Civil Procedure (summary judgment) – and eliminating incorrect answers.
- MBE Strategies: Day Seven: Constitutional Law (political question, standing) – and how to answer a question correctly when you are in between two choices.
- MBE Strategies: Day Eight: Evidence (best evidence rule) – and eliminating incorrect answers (part 2).
If you are looking for a step-by-step guide to improving your MBE score, please review this post for an overview of tips. We will be going through all of the tips in that post (and more) in our MBE Tips and Tricks blog post series.
Looking for MBE Help?
We offer the following MBE products and services:
- An MBE course, which comes with several MBE sessions, all 7 MBE outlines, our MBE diagnostic, MBE guide, and MBE one-sheets!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions! We offer the latest NCBE-released questions!
- Our MBE favorites series, which dissects the “favorite” issues the MBE tests. You have instant access to them online!
- An MBE Seminar for those looking for strategies to improve their MBE score.
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
- An MBE diagnostic for those who are having trouble determining why their scores are not increasing.