MEE Guide: The Best Way to Study for the Multistate Essay Exam
Our Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) Guide is perfect for those studying for the MEE or the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). In this guide, we tell you how to study for the MEE in the most efficient way possible. This includes an effective approach to structuring your MEE answers, self-grading your answers, and spending the most time on the subjects and topics that are most likely to appear on your bar exam. We hope you find this MEE Guide useful.
Send Me a PDF of The Guide:
Below is a list of topics and quick links if you are looking to get started with a specific topic:
- Topic 1: What is the MEE? (Format and Overview): we tell you what the MEE is and which jurisdictions administer it.
- Topic 2: How to Structure a MEE Answer: we tell you how to structure a MEE answer to maximize your points.
- Topic 3: How to Study for the MEE: we give you an efficient overview of how to study for the MEE.
- Topic 4: MEE Frequency Chart: we show you which subjects are tested (and when they were tested) on the MEE.
- Topic 5: Highly Tested MEE Topics: we give you an overview of the most highly tested MEE topics.
- Topic 6: Where to Find Past MEEs: we tell you where to find past MEEs, point sheets, and student answers.
- Topic 7: How to Use MEE Point Sheets and Sample Answers: we tell you how to use point sheets and sample answers to maximize your score.
- Topic 8: MEE Timing Tips: this is perfect for those struggling with timing on the MEE.
- Topic 9: MEE Stylistic Tips to Boost Your Score: Format and style can make a difference in your score! Here, we reveal how to boost your score with some simple stylistic tips.
- Topic 10: How is the MEE Scored?: we tell you how your MEE answers will be scored.
- Bonus: 15 MEE Tips from a 99th Percentile Scorer: here are bonus tips from one of our tutors who scored in the 99th percentile on the MEE!
- Download PDF
The Goal of the MEE Guide
This MEE Guide serves several purposes:
- To teach you how to structure and format an MEE answer to maximize points.
- To teach you how to study for the MEE in a smart and efficient way.
- To give you an overview of the highly tested MEE subjects and topics so you can maximize your study time.
- To give you resources on where to find MEE questions and answers and teach you how to self-grade answers.
- To give you a basic overview of what the MEE is and how it is scored, so you know what to expect on bar exam day.
- To give you bonus tips from one of our 99th percentile MEE scorers!
If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. You can contact us here at your convenience. We love to hear from our readers. You can also read about our numerous MEE services here if you are interested in pursuing the most efficient approach to the MEE!