JD Advising MPRE Guide
Send Me a PDF of The Guide:
An Overview of our free JD Advising MPRE Guide:
- MPRE Guide: Introduction to the Guide: our table of contents tells you what the MPRE guide covers.
- Topic 1: What is the MPRE?: We give you an overview of the basics: what the MPRE is, when it is offered, and what you can expect on test day.
- Topic 2: When Should I Take the MPRE?: Many students wonder when the best time to take the MPRE is. You don’t want to take it too early, without adequate preparation. But, you also don’t want to take it too late. We tell you the best time to take the MPRE here.
- Topic 3: How to Register for the MPRE: we tell you what you need to do to officially sign up for the MPRE.
- Topic 4: MPRE Passing Scores by State: Every state sets its own passing MPRE score. We have a convenient chart that tells you exactly what score you need to pass.
- Topic 5: How Is the MPRE Graded?: Wondering how many questions you need to answer correctly to pass the MPRE? Here, we tell you what score puts you in the passing range.
- Topic 6: How to Study for the MPRE: A lot of students aren’t sure how to approach the MPRE and end up wasting a lot of time. Here, we tell you how to study for the MPRE efficiently and effectively so you can pass the first time you take it.
- Topic 7: MPRE Topic Frequency Chart: Not every topic is tested equally on the MPRE; some topics are tested more than others. Here, we have a topic frequency chart that tells you what is most tested and least tested, so you know what to focus on.
- Topic 8: Key Words and Phrases on the MPRE: Some students answer MPRE questions incorrectly simply because they do not pay close attention to how the question is worded or what exactly it’s asking. Here, we give you a list of keywords and phrases on the MPRE.
- Topic 9: How to Answer an MPRE Question: We go through a step-by-step process so you can learn to dissect MPRE questions. This approach will help you with both the MPRE and the bar exam!
- Topic 10: Where to Find Real MPRE Questions: Not all MPRE questions are created equally. The best source of MPRE questions are those released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). Here, we tell you where to find these real MPRE questions!
- Topic 11: MPRE Cheat Sheet: if you are looking for a cheat sheet to start focusing your studies, download our free MPRE cheat sheet here!
- Topic 12: What Will Happen on MPRE Test Day?: Wondering what will happen on the day of the MPRE? We tell you how long the MPRE is, what you must bring with you, and items that are permitted and prohibited in the testing center. Some of these may surprise you.
- Topic 13: Five MPRE Test Day Tips to Boost Your Score: we give you some last minute advice to boost your MPRE test day score!
- Topic 14: An Overview of JD Advising MPRE Services: Looking for some extra help on the MPRE? We give you a rundown of the myriad of products and services we offer.
- Download PDF: If you want to download a PDF of our MPRE guide, we have you covered!
The goal of our MPRE Guide
The goal of our MPRE Guide is to help you pass the MPRE in the most efficient way possible. The MPRE can be unexpectedly difficult and having an effective approach will go a long way! We also want to make the process of taking the MPRE eas— from registration through test day. So, we tell you exactly what to expect along the way in our concise MPRE Guide.
We have helped many MPRE takers pass the MPRE through our private tutoring services and courses. We want to get you past it, too, so you can move on to bigger and better things!
Looking for additional MPRE services?
Need MPRE help? We offer the following services:
- A free MPRE Course which provides you with high-quality and tailored instruction focused on the highly tested areas of the MPRE. You can also get real MPRE questions with the course here.
- MPRE private tutoring to help you learn everything you need to pass the MPRE, including an MPRE outline and an MPRE study plan tailored to your individual needs.
- A variety of excellent and free MPRE resources to help you conquer the MPRE.