What are the different MPRE tutoring options?
- > you struggle with standardized tests
- > you have taken the MPRE five, six, or seven or more times
- > you have not been able to pass the MPRE (or bar exam), and it is not for lack of effort
- > you did not take a Professional Responsibility or Ethics class in law school
- > you have not taken the MPRE ever before
- > you have been out of law school for 20 years and need to take the MPRE as part of your agreement with your disciplinary authority
- > you are studying for the MPRE at the last minute
If you sign up for our ten hour “major review”, we will cover the MPRE in five two-hour sessions (depending on your schedule and your needs). We will review the substantive law together for the highly tested areas of law as well as go over practice multiple-choice questions (though you will be expected to have your own questions to practice with). We give you a stellar MPRE outline that tells you exactly what you need to know to pass the MPRE. Many repeat-MPRE takers are attracted to this option. The cost for our five-session program is $1,699.99.
This is very similar to the above option. The primary difference is that you meet less (for five hours rather than ten). The tutor will go over all of the highly tested areas of law as well as multiple-choice tips with you in a one-on-one setting for a total of five hours. The cost of the five hour program is $899.99.
This is a one-hour review of the major concepts that are tested on the MPRE. We also discuss tips for guessing the correct answer choice when you do not know the answer as well as some other last-minute MPRE tips. We give you a fantastic MPRE outline to maximize your chances of passing the MPRE! Many first-time takers choose this option. You will be expected to have your own practice questions. For the outline and the one hour session, the cost is $199.99. You can purchase tutoring sessions below.
Can I really pass the MPRE with MPRE tutoring?
Yes! Our MPRE tutors can help you pass even if:
We have had students that fall into each of the above categories — and they have all passed! So even if you feel as though you cannot do it, we assure you, you can!
Many of our repeat takers get high scores, even above 120. Many of them see their scores increase dramatically, by 20-50 points!