Multistate Essay Exam Subject Frequency Chart
Looking for a good Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) subject frequency chart? We have compiled a chart of the essay subjects tested on the MEE since 2011 through the most recent exam.
The essay chart will show you which subjects tend to be super highly tested (ahem, Civ. Pro.!) and which ones are not tested as often (crim law, crim pro, and conflict of laws). You can also see the subjects that have a higher chance (and a lower chance) of appearing on your essay exam (Torts, Evidence, and Constitutional Law, for example, are less popular than some of the other subjects, like Contracts, Real Property, etc.) If you would like to read a post that discusses the Multistate Essay Exam in more detail, please see this post.
If you are looking for only the six essays that have been tested on the Uniform Bar Exam, please see this post for our UBE Chart. We recommend you review this Uniform Bar Exam/MEE chart (in lieu of the one below) if you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam.
Feel free to download and share the Multistate Essay Exam subject frequency chart but please link to us if you share it online!
Below find an updated bar exam question frequency chart.
Click on the picture to make it bigger!
Wondering what the highly tested issues on the MEE are?
We have a few different resources that tell you exactly what you need to know!
Please review our MEE highly tested topics guide here (for free) and watch the videos to see the highly tested MEE topics. (You can view this guide online or download it!). We cover the highly tested topics for each MEE subject. We also update it each administration so you are getting the most up-to-date information available!
Looking for MEE Help?
We offer the following MEE products and services:
- An MEE course, which comes with five MEE sessions, all outlines for the MEE specific subjects, essay feedback and our popular MEE One-Sheets.
- An MEE seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE and our predictions of what we think will be tested on the MEE.
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE.
- MEE One-Sheets, for those looking for a high-level review of the highly-tested areas condensed on one page, front and back.
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions.