New Online Bar Exam Prep Programs For Michigan!
JD Advising is now offering online bar exam prep options available for all of it’s Michigan bar exam preparation programs. For students who are unable to attend our courses and seminars in person, we are now providing a new, interactive option.
New Online Options Michigan Bar Exam Prep Programs!
How will this work?
JD Advising’s online bar exam prep options will be hosted on an interactive online platform. This means students can ask live questions while they attend class online. The instruction will remain live, broadcast from our Birmingham office. Students who choose to attend the class in person will have the opportunity to do so. However, for those students who do not want to commute, they will be able to watch the lecture from the comfort of their homes/offices, and do not have to worry about making it to class on time. This is an appealing option for students worried about losing valuable studying time commuting back and forth to class.
How much do the new online options cost?
The cost of the online bar exam prep options will remain the same as the in-class course option. Our full bar exam prep course is $5,500, whether attended in person or online. There is no additional cost for attending the class online.
Will I receive the same materials, instruction, etc.?
Yes! Students who attend the class online will still receive the same materials and instruction as students who attend in-person. There will be no difference in the material and instruction provided. We strive to maintain high quality bar exam prep options. This will continue with our online bar exam prep options!
Can I attend both in-class sessions and online sessions?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to switch back and forth between in-class and online sessions. Due to space issues, once students commit to an option, they will have to stick to it throughout the course of the bar exam study period. We also want to maintain consistency in the instruction. We can do this by ensuring that students remain in the same study environment throughout the course of the bar exam study period.
Will the courses/seminars be extremely large now that an online option is available?
No! Part of the JD Advising advantage is learning in small group settings. As a result, we will not be allowing a large group of students to sign up for the course. While we want to make sure that our students have a more accessible option to our courses and seminars, we also want to balance that with our mission to provide more focused and personalized instruction for the bar exam. We have limited space for our online bar exam prep options. So, we recommend signing up as quickly as possible!
How do I sign up?
To sign up for our courses and seminars, head over to our Michigan bar exam options page located here, and follow the instructions.
Looking for Michigan bar exam assistance options?
Whether you are afraid you failed the Michigan bar exam or whether you are just looking for an efficient supplement to your commercial course, we offer several options that can help you pass the next exam, including:
- Free bar exam posts including this post on how to pass the Michigan bar exam and several other posts you can find here.
- Private tutoring for the Michigan bar exam. You cannot beat one-on-one private tutoring. You can sign up for one session or 30 sessions (or any number in between). To learn about our private tutoring services, click here.
- We have a Michigan bar exam seminar that is held approximately two weeks before the bar exam and has received raving reviews. In it, we predict what will (and will not) be on the exam and we give an (approximate) 45-page outline to students to review.
- We have a book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains our strategy for the bar exam, the past five bar exams with model answers and student answers, as well as (our student’s favorites…) “one-sheets” – each essay topic summarized in one sheet!
- We offer an MBE Strategies workshop. We offer this workshop both one-on-one and in a group setting.
- Michigan bar exam appeals. We wrote 5 of the 6 passing Michigan bar exam appeals in the state for the July 2016 bar exam. If you failed the bar exam but are close to passing, it is worth considering an appeal.
- A full-service Michigan bar exam course, which is complete with outlines completely tailored to the Michigan bar exam, released multiple-choice questions, and essay questions. You can read more about the course here as well as download a copy of the syllabus.
- A Michigan bar exam essay course which is super-popular even among those who take standard commercial courses, as we give you a huge advantage on essay day. To read more about the Michigan bar exam essay course, please see this link.
Ashley Heidemann scored over a 180 on the Michigan Bar Exam in February of 2011. She offers private one-on-one tutoring for bar exam students nationwide as well as Michigan bar exam courses and seminars and also writes Michigan bar exam appeals. For any questions about her bar exam services, please click here.