REAL MBE QUESTIONS
Having difficulty tracking down real Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) questions? Are you sick of seeing the same questions over and over again? Don’t worry, we have you covered! JD Advising now allows you to purchase real MBE questions that are promulgated from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). The NCBE is the organization that writes the bar exam. Every question is released by the NCBE, making it the absolute best gauge of whether you are on track to pass the bar exam.
These questions we offer are written by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) which makes them much better than questions invented by a commercial course. They are more representative of what you will see on the actual bar exam. And they are the most recent questions available — they were released at the end of 2017. The NCBE has stated: “The questions are representative of the content in the MBE and are intended to familiarize candidates with MBE-style questions” and that the questions “can be used as a self-assessment tool for candidates seeking bar admission.” These questions are different from the ones in the Strategies and Tactics 6th Edition. They were made available recently so we know of no other company that offers them yet. They are extremely well written and difficult questions. These questions will give you an excellent gauge of whether you are on track to pass the bar exam. So if you are looking for some new and different practice questions, get these recently released NCBE questions in either electronic or hard-copy format.
YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF PURCHASING THESE QUESTIONS IN TWO WAYS:
- By subject: This means you will have 30 questions for each of the 7 subjects for a total of 210 questions. They are organized by subject (e.g., first you will see 30 questions for each of the seven subjects, divided by subject: Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts & Sales, Criminal Law & Procedure, Evidence, Torts, and Real Property. You will receive answer explanations for each question.
- Mock bar exam format: This is a 200 question exam in a “mixed exam” format. This mimics the real MBE and is in the same format as the real MBE. It has a “Part 1” which is 100 questions, and a Part 2, which is questions 101-200. You will receive answer explanations for each question.
IF YOU ORDER THE RECENTLY RELEASED NCBE QUESTIONS, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The 200 NCBE questions, which you have the option to order by subject or an exam format that is identical to that of the real bar exam. (All 7 subjects are tested equally with about 30 questions per subject. This includes NCBE-promulgated Civil Procedure questions!) Technically, you will receive 210 questions if you order the questions “by subject” rather than as a “mixed” exam.
- A short answer key which is one page with all answers with no explanations. This is a quick guide so you can tally up how many questions you answered correctly.
- A lengthy answer key with explanations for each question as to why one answer choice is correct and why the other three questions are not correct.
Thus, when you order these released NCBE questions, not only do you receive the questions and short answers, you also receive detailed answer explanations so that you know why one answer choice is correct and why the other three are incorrect.
Note: you have the option of purchasing these with our MBE Favorites lecture. The MBE Favorites lecture is a fantastic overview of the “favorite” issues that the NCBE tests. You will receive all 210 recently released MBE questions plus a prerecorded lecture that covers 35 of the questions.
OUR REAL MBE QUESTIONS ARE THE BEST QUESTIONS TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE BAR EXAM!
Frequently Asked Questions
NCBE DISCLAIMER FOR THE REAL MBE QUESTIONS
The MBE questions and answers (“Content”) provided in this website or digitally or electronically or via hard copy are copyrighted by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (“NCBE”). You are permitted to view the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce, post, disclose, or distribute any part of the Content in whole or in part. Any unauthorized use of the Content is a violation of NCBE’s rights and could subject you and others who are involved to criminal and civil penalties.