There are a plethora of sources for free MPRE questions. Many students get free MPRE questions as well as a free lecture if they sign up to take a commercial bar review course (such as our JD Advising course, or Barbri, Kaplan, Themis, etc.). However, if you have not yet committed to a course or if you are simply looking for more resources, feel free to explore the ones below.
Besides the first resource (which we highly recommend) we do not vouch for the effectiveness of the other resources, besides ours. Some may be good; some may not be so good! We just tried to compile a list of all of the free ones we could find! We recommend you try a variety of questions to prepare yourself for the MPRE exam.
Sources for Free MPRE Questions:
1. 15 sample test questions offered by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). These are pretty much the best you can get! They are written by the NCBE itself which means that they will truly reflect the kinds of questions you will see on your MPRE exam. They are tricky, detailed, and well-written. If you haven’t done these questions, I recommend you do them first.
(As a side note, if you have a few dollars to spend, we recommend that you look at these real MPRE questions too even though these questions are not free. This link goes to an actual released MPRE test from the NCBE which costs $35.00. Again, you cannot get better than actual released questions. This 60-question exam should mirror the format and difficulty level of the actual MPRE.) Update 2/3/18: The NCBE added another practice exam and now charges $40 for it! The exams can be found at the link! You can also get these exact practice tests for a cheaper price from us, here!
2. Free questions with our MPRE course here! We have over 120 free questions and we are constantly adding to them. We aim to make our questions as close as possible to the real questions.
3. 175 free online Kaplan questions. Most students have a love/hate relationship with Kaplan. Some students love Kaplan questions and others hate them! Either way, it is another resource worth checking out if all you have done is Barbri questions to date!
4. Barmax course questions. This site has 160 MPRE questions (as well as some actual past questions available for purchase).
5. Marino bar review questions. This site claims to have over 90 real MPRE questions in their comprehensive outline as well as two full practice exams.
If you know of other good, free MPRE question sources, please feel free to comment below or contact us. We would love to know what they are!
Other Free MPRE Tips and Tricks:
For more MPRE tips and tricks, we highly recommend that you review all of our MPRE posts by clicking here. Some popular ones are:
- MPRE Tip: Become familiar with Key Words and Phrases on the MPRE: This post gives you an overview of how you can avoid making mistakes by paying careful attention to the call of the question.
- Five Last-Minute tips to Pass the MPRE: These are some last-minute tips and tricks that help students pass the MPRE. They are good things to keep in mind on the exam day!
- How to Pass the MPRE the First Time you Take It: If you are in law school wondering how to conquer this thing the first time you take it, read our advice here.
- I Failed the MPRE. What Should I Do?; SO MANY PEOPLE fail the MPRE once, twice, three times…! If you failed the MPRE, you are not alone! We recommend you read this post so you can conquer the next exam!
Looking to Pass the MPRE?
We offer the following services:
- A free MPRE Course which provides you with high-quality and tailored instruction focused on the highly tested areas of the MPRE. You can also get real MPRE questions with the course here.
- MPRE private tutoring to help you learn everything you need to pass the MPRE, including an MPRE outline and an MPRE study plan tailored to your individualized needs.
- A variety of excellent and free MPRE resources to help you conquer the MPRE.