Taking the July 2020 Michigan Bar Exam? Book your Hotel Room Now!
The hotel room booked up really fast for the July 2019 administration. If you are taking the July 2020 Michigan bar exam and you want to stay in the hotel that is connected to the testing center — that is, you want to stay in the Kellogg Center — book your hotel room now!
You can book it a year in advance, which is why now is the perfect time to secure your spot. For the July 2019 exam, spots were already booked by April!
You will want to book the following nights: Monday, July 27 and Tuesday, July 28
- Monday, July 27 (most students drive to Lansing on Monday and stay overnight)
- Tuesday, July 28 (this is the first day of the exam — the essay portion)
- [Some students choose to also book Wednesday night so that they can have a fun night out post-bar exam. Others want to leave Lansing as soon as possible!]
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A premium, full-service Michigan Bar Exam Course, which provides students with tailored, high-quality, and personalized bar exam preparation.
- A Michigan essay course, which comes with seven sessions, outlines for all Michigan-specific subjects, essay feedback, and our popular How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam and our predictions.
- Private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the Michigan Bar Exam.
- How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, a book which includes tips on how to study smart for the Michigan Bar Exam, one-sheets, as well as a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan Bar Exam essays.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE course, MBE seminar, and MBE one-sheets.