Michigan Bar Exam applicants: Get to know the Michigan Board of Law Examiners website!
If you are taking the Michigan bar exam, it is important to become familiar with the Michigan Board of Law Examiners website. The Michigan Board of Law Examiners website (or MI BLE page, for short) will contain all of the updates you will need to be aware of when you are studying for the bar exam. It also has past essays on it. These are an invaluable resource.
There are two pages that you should have bookmarked.
Michigan BLE home page:
The first page is the Michigan BLE home page, which you can find here:
The home page is important to get to know because it contains the following:
- News!!! This includes any updates to testing (there were a lot for the July 2020 bar exam!) and bar exam results! When you are awaiting results, this is the page you will want to look at.
- Links to Frequently Asked Questions (read this before emailing or calling the Board!)
- Links to the Exam Security and Conduct Policy (this states what you can and cannot bring in or wear to the exam. It is important to review this carefully!)
- Rules, Statutes, and Policy statements (the most updated rules, subjects tested, and grading protocol. This doesn’t change too significantly but is a good place to look if you have a question)
Michigan BLE Past Exams Page
The second page you will want to bookmark is the page that has past exams on it. This is found in the “Admission to the Bar” link. There are past exams from 2009 to the present exam.
It is so important to complete past exams as part of your bar exam study process! We give you more information on how many exams you should complete and how far back you should go here.
Don’t forget about these two pages when you are studying for the Michigan bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A premium, full-service Michigan Bar Exam Course, which provides students with tailored, high-quality, and personalized bar exam preparation. Preview our course for free here to see sample lectures, outlines, and materials.
- COVID-19 SALE: Due to the pandemic, we are offering discounted rates on our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses. Use coupon code COVIDOD at checkout to place your $99.99 deposit and lock in your $999.99 pricing for our On Demand Course (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDODFULL). If you are interested in our Premium course, use coupon code COVIDPREM at checkout to place your $499.99 deposit and lock in your $3499.99 pricing (if you are ready to pay in full, use coupon code COVIDPREMFULL).
- A Michigan essay course, which comes with seven sessions, outlines for all Michigan-specific subjects, essay feedback, and our popular How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam and our predictions.
- Private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the Michigan Bar Exam.
- How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, a book which includes tips on how to study smart for the Michigan Bar Exam, one-sheets, as well as a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan Bar Exam essays.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE course, MBE seminar, and MBE one-sheets.