Uniform Bar Exam Timing Tips
Many students struggle to complete the bar exam in time. So if you struggle with timing on the Uniform Bar Exam, you are not alone. Here, we give you some of our best Uniform Bar Exam timing tips. First, we give you some general tips, and then we have timing tips that relate to each portion of the Uniform Bar Exam – the multistate bar exam (MBE), the multistate performance test (MPT), and the multistate essay exam (MEE).
Uniform Bar Exam Timing Tips
Uniform Bar Exam Timing Tips – General Tips
A few tips you want to keep in mind when you are perfecting your timing on the Uniform Bar Exam are the following:
- First, practice makes perfect! If you struggle with timing on the exam, you should be sure to practice timing a lot! Rather than only read tips on timing, actually implement them to see what works!
- Second, use released MBE, MEE, and MPT questions when you practice. If you use questions invented by a commercial course, you are at a disadvantage. You can find past MEE questions here, sources for past Multistate Performance Test (MPT) questions here, and real MBE questions here.
- Lastly, learn the law better! Many students try to find tricks or shortcuts to improving their timing or their scores. However, the easiest way to improve your Uniform bar exam timing and also improve your score is to learn the law! Here, we have tips on how to memorize your bar exam outlines if you are unsure where to begin.
Uniform Bar Exam Timing Tips – Tips for each portion of the exam
We have written extensively about Uniform Bar Exam timing tips for each portion of the exam.
- MBE timing tips: Here, we give you some excellent MBE timing tips, including a “scantron strategy” to use on exam day, tips on what to spend your time on when you study, and how to build your way up to practicing full timed MBE exams.
- MPT timing tips: Here, we list some excellent MPT timing tips, including to make sure you memorize proper MPT formats ahead of time, tips on how to “work while you read” and how to avoid the very common mistake of briefing all cases in an MPT library.
- MEE timing tips: Here we give you tips to master your timing on the MEE portion of the exam, including tips on organization, memorizing the highly tested rules, and how to be concise in your essay answer.
We hope these Uniform Bar Exam timing tips help you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or post in the comments below!
Looking for Uniform Bar Exam Help?
We offer the following products and services:
- A comprehensive full-service UBE course which provides students with tailored, high-quality and personalized bar exam preparation.
- Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services – tailored to you. We offer tutoring for all portions of the UBE.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE Course, MBE Seminar, and MBE One-Sheets and real MBE questions.
- MEE services and products, including an MEE course, MEE seminar, and MEE One-Sheets.