Because we are grateful for our readers (like you) and our students, we will be at the July 2016 Michigan bar exam on the Monday night before the exam handing out free tips, cheat-sheets, and free alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages! We will also be there on Tuesday to provide support for students and readers.
Specifically, on Monday, July 25, 2016, the day before the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam, we will be available from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Michigan bar exam to answer last-minute questions that students have. We will be available in conference room 102 at the Kellogg Center and reachable by email at [email protected] and phone at 248-228-5547.
In addition to answering questions and giving tips, we will be handing out cheat-sheets of last-minute essay and MBE tips and general bar exam tips. (You can see a picture of our set up from last time to the right!) We will also be offering complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. If you plan on attending the reception for the July 2016 Michigan bar exam on Monday, July 25 at any time between 6:00 and 9:00, please notify us by filling in the contact form below.
Note: You do not need to be a student to take advantage of this service! You also do not need to plan on staying long (although you are welcome to!) – even if you plan on only dropping by for a minute on Monday night to pick up some last minute tips or a glass of wine, please RSVP to save your spot. (The number of students permitted is limited!)
Note that on Tuesday, July 26, 2016, we will be at the Kellogg Center in Room 102 in the morning from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. We will also be there during the break (from approximately 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM) to provide earplugs, ibuprofen, snacks, lifesavers, pepto bismol, pens, pencils, highlighters, and free tips, encouragement, and compliments. No need to RSVP for these — just drop by if you need anything or if you want to say hi!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (on sale for as low as $999.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free early bar prep course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses (on sale now!)
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students are time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!