What Sets JD Advising Outlines Apart from the Rest?
At JD Advising, we think that outlines are a critical component of bar prep. Your outlines are what you fill out during lecture and what you review and memorize! Therefore, it is critical to have organized, streamlined, outlines that tell you exactly what you need to know — and don’t need to know — when you study for the bar exam. We also believe that, as a bar review course and tutoring provider, it is our job to provide our students with the best possible outlines available. So we have corrected all of the problems we have seen with traditional outlines to make your job — studying for the bar exam — as easy as possible.
Here, we tell you the common problems with standard bar exam outlines and how we have corrected these problems. We then show you samples of our outlines so you know exactly what sets JD Advising outlines apart from the rest!
Many students complain about the following outline-related problems:
- their outlines are separate from their lecture handouts (so that have to use two sets of materials to learn one subject)
- they have several sets of outlines (i.e., mini-outlines, medium-length outlines, long outlines) and are not sure which to study from
- their outlines are poorly organized
- their outlines are difficult to learn from (too lengthy, black and white with too much — or not enough — space to take notes)
- their outlines overwhelm them
We correct all of these issues.
- Your outline is your lecture handout — you only have one thing to bring to class and to later learn!
- We give you one outline per subject. If you learn that outline, you will pass the bar exam.
- We pride ourselves on our outline organization. We tutor students for the bar exam and we know the most logical and intuitive way to organize concepts.
- Our outlines are in a highly readable font (we did a test study on the best font!), colorful, and on standard paper! They are compact — not too long and not too short. They are heavily focused on what you need to know.
- Our outlines tell you what is highly tested — and what isn’t — so you know exactly what to focus on. You should not feel overwhelmed when you have a set of our outlines!
Below, we give you some visuals of our outlines, so you can see exactly what sets JD Advising outlines apart from the rest.
JD Advising Outline Samples
Note: the following visuals are samples from JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam Evidence outline.
We have helpful charts in all of our outlines!
We think an “active learning” approach is best. So you can fill out outlines during lecture or private tutoring. However, all of the answers to the blanks are also in the back so that you can self-study if you prefer.
Note: we do not sell our outlines separately from our courses and tutoring!
Looking for Uniform Bar Exam Help?
We offer the following products and services:
- A comprehensive full-service UBE course which provides students with tailored, high-quality and personalized bar exam preparation.
- Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services – tailored to you. We offer tutoring for all portions of the UBE.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE Course, MBE Seminar, and MBE One-Sheets and real MBE questions.
- MEE services and products, including an MEE course, MEE seminar, and MEE One-Sheets.