Many students wonder why they should take our essay course — especially if they are signed up for a Barbri or Kaplan course. Here, we tell you why it is still a great idea to supplement your commercial course with our JD Advising Michigan bar exam essay course.
What is the JD Advising Michigan Bar Exam Essay course?
Our Michigan bar exam essay course meets in a small-group setting once a week in the evening (usually on Thursdays). We meet for seven sessions and have online and in-person options. In addition to top-notch instruction, we provide students with Michigan outlines, weekly quizzes and essay feedback, a graded final essay exam, and Michigan bar exam predictions.
Last administration, we had close to a 90% pass rate among our Michigan bar exam essay course students!
Why should I take the JD Advising Michigan Bar Exam Essay course?
We recommend it for all of the following reasons:
- We teach in a small group setting and allow for conversation and questions. Nationalized bar review courses do not keep nearly as close track of you as we do. Further, national courses do not allow you to ask questions during lecture. We do.
- Our outlines are so much better! Our outlines are precisely tailored to the Michigan bar exam. We tell you exactly what you need to know and do not need to know to pass. We highlight the highly tested issues so you can spend your time efficiently when you study.
- Our law is updated. Many commercial courses fail to update their outlines for Michigan-specific subjects and, as such, students answer questions incorrectly. We constantly update the law in our outlines so we can make students aware of changes to Michigan law.
- Our materials are better, period. In addition to our outlines, we give each student a copy of our book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam. This book is invaluable in that it teaches our strategy for the essay portion and contains one-sheets of the highly-tested topics likely to come up on the Michigan bar exam.
- We offer extensive essay grading. We assign essays each week. We provide personalized feedback so that you know you are on track. We also administer a mock final 9-question essay exam.
- We provide updated essays. We provide you with all Michigan essays, and updated model answers from 1995 to the present date. This is more than many commercial courses provide. We also update each and every model answer to reflect current law.
- We provide weekly to-do lists. We tell you what you need to do and hold you accountable. You do not have to guess what you should be doing each day for the essay portion of the bar exam. We tell you exactly what to do.
- Our students love our course! We get fantastic reviews every single administration. Check out some of our recent testimonials here.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
We offer the following products and services:
- A premium, full-service Michigan Bar Exam Course, which provides students with tailored, high-quality, and personalized bar exam preparation.
- A Michigan essay course, which comes with seven sessions, outlines for all Michigan-specific subjects, essay feedback, and our popular How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam and our predictions.
- Private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the Michigan Bar Exam.
- How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, a book which includes tips on how to study smart for the Michigan Bar Exam, one-sheets, as well as a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan Bar Exam essays.
- MBE services and products, including an MBE course, MBE seminar, and MBE one-sheets.