November 1: Update: Washington DC Results are Out! See Washington DC’s press release and pass list here! Washington DC bar exam results are usually released around mid-to-late October. (Our formal prediction for the July 2016 Washington DC bar exam results is Thursday, October 27, but it could really be anytime at the end of October or beginning of November!)
Note that the Washington D.C. seems to like releasing results on Thursday most of the time. Washington D.C. tends to release results in mid-to-late October. Since Washington D.C. has just switched to the Uniform Bar Exam, we think it may take a little longer for them to release results. The switch to the Uniform Bar Exam also lead to significantly more applicants, which could delay the release of results even further.
You can judge for yourself when you think July 2016 Washington DC bar exam results will be released. The last six results dates for the Washington D.C. bar exam are posted below. This includes the day of the week they have been released:
Washington DC Bar Exam Results
Release Dates for the Past Six Years:
- July 2015: Thursday, October 15 (44% pass rate) (130/296)
- July 2014: Friday, October 17 (33% pass rate) (87/264)
- July 2013: Thursday, October 24 (47% pass rate) (115/247)
- July 2012: Wednesday, October 31 (53% pass rate) (111/210)
- July 2011: Thursday, October 27 (47% pass rate) (97/208)
- July 2010: Monday, October 18 (41% pass rate) (97/237)
You will be notified of your exact score via mail. An alphabetical list of successful applicants will be posted in the office of the Clerk on the second floor of the Courthouse. This list will also be posted on the D.C. website here!
I’m Worried I Failed! Can I Reserve a Spot for Tutoring?
Yes, you can. We have top-notch UBE tutors who have helped several students pass the UBE. Our spots fill up quickly so we truly recommend early application so that we can reserve your spot if need be!
Yes, you can. We have top-notch UBE tutors who have helped several students pass the UBE. Our spots fill up quickly so we truly recommend early application so that we can reserve your spot if need be! To read more about our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring, click here.
You should also check out our myriad additional resources, including our MEE one-sheets (for sale in our online store), an MEE seminar and our MEE course. We limit the number of students for private tutoring and that can attend our seminar and course.
*Note, just because you reserve a spot (as your Plan B!) does not mean you will “jinx yourself!” In fact, most of our students who reserve a spot for private tutoring or our New York Bar Exam seminar end up not needing it (even though they are convinced they failed!).Why is this? It is because feelings do not correlate with results! This is is why — even if you are absolutely convinced you failed — you may have indeed passed! Please see this post about how to deal with worrying about bar exam results before they are released! You are also welcome to call us (248-228-5547) or email us if you find you cannot stop worrying!
Wondering what to do while you wait for
July 2016 Washington DC Bar Exam Results?
While you wait for your July 2016 Washington DC bar exam results to be released, we recommend that you read these two articles: A Note to those who Pass the Bar Exam and A Note to Those who Fail the Bar Exam. They are both good to read prior to getting results. (Whether you pass and friend fails or vice versa, you will be more prepared to deal with it — or to be a good friend to your friends that fail. And you will be in the right mindset!).
If you fail or if any of your friends fail, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We offer tutoring for bar exam students nationwide. We specialize in the Uniform Bar Exam, the one which DC gives.
If you are still bored while waiting for July 2016 Washington DC bar exam results to be released, please check out these other articles too:
- If you failed any bar exam in the past, write something to apply for our JD Advising scholarship. It is specifically for those who have failed the bar exam and it can be a nice use of your time “in between” waiting for results.
- Plan a nice post-bar exam vacation (or “bar moon” as some call it). Anywhere. Being in an “in-between” stage of your life can kind of suck in some ways, but in other ways, it gives you an excuse to take a break!
- Figure out a plan of attack for if you fail and if you pass. We have some stellar ideas on “The Art of Waiting for Bar Exam Results”.
- We have some work-related articles here that discuss how to start your own business, how to start your own law firm, polishing up your linkedin profile, etc. These are especially useful if you are looking to put themselves in the best position to get a job while waiting for bar exam results.
- We have lots of lovely articles here: What I learned from being an entrepreneur, fantastic inspiring Rilke quotes to get you through life transitions. (Just click here if you want to see them all!)
Good luck waiting for bar exam results!!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (on sale for as low as $999.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free early bar prep course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses (on sale now!)
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!